Direction Psychological Services is a private psychology practice located in Joondalup, staffed by Clinical Psychologists and Psychologists. All Psychologists are registered with AHPRA and Medicare Australia. The practice is owned and managed by Karen Huggett, the Director of the practice and Clinical Psychologist.
Karen and her associates work with adults, adolescents, children and families with a wide range of emotional, behavioural and psychological difficulties. They are committed to maintaining and furthering their skills, and to keeping up to date with the most evidence based treatment approaches in psychology. They continue to read widely and seek out further professional development through attending workshops and conferences. Through regular supervision and professional development, Clinical Psychologists/Psychologists within the practice have well developed individual areas of expertise and speciality.
Why choose Direction Psychological Services?
- All staff are qualified Clinical and Registered Psychologists
- We are a well established, large practice with an excellent reputation for timely, professional and effective psychological service in the Northern and Southern suburbs (Joondalup, Mindarie, Stirling, Jandakot)
- We have experts in psychology available to see patients of all ages
- We have fulltime reception cover and are able to attend to patient enquiries immediately
- We do not have a waitlist and are able to offer patients an appointment within a week
- We offer group therapy for patients who may not meet the criteria for a Mental Health Care plan or who are on a Mental Health Care Plan and require ongoing intervention and support as part of relapse prevention
- We are close to train and bus stations
- Our fees are affordable and patients are able to use Medicare Easyclaim to obtain their re-fund immediately
- We see Worker’s Compensation and Insurance claims
- We now offer psychometric assessments for ADHD and academic purposes
- We are proficient at providing feedback to referrers
- We have a Clinical Psychologist who can speak Mandarin, Cantonese, Malay and Indonesian.
CHARITIES AND PARTNERSHIPS
At Direction Psychological Services we believe in giving back to our community, supporting mental health initiatives, reducing mental health stigma, and partnering with organisations with similar visions.
POST TREATMENT SURVEY
We’d love to get some feedback from you! If you have 2 minutes, please click the below link and tell us about your experience with Direction Psychological Services.